For our headquarters in Berlin, Germany we are looking for a
B2B Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
mufin is a subsidiary of Bellevue Investments. To strengthen our team, we’re looking for creative people who are passionate about what they do and who can think outside the box. You won’t just help the company grow – you’ll grow with us, too.
Do you share our passion for the world of audio and music technology and software and want to make it accessible on a global scale? Apply now and become part of our success story.
- Generate new business sales for mufin‘s professional software solutions
- Acquire a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with partners around the globe
- Accompany our customers through the entire sales cycle, from acquisition, qualification, negotiation, contracting to after-sales
- Manage accounts in CRM and keep lead pipeline up-to-date
- Coordinate the integration of our technical solutions in our partners environments
- Achieve ambitious growth targets
- Work closely with our product development team to continuously improve our products, solutions and technologies
- Market research in different industries
Manage priorities, think strategically, and propose new ideas targeting efficiency and growth
We offer you an exciting job counting on your initiative and ideas.
You have the chance to work independently within a flat company hierarchy, enabling you to make full use of your skill set.
- mufin GmbH is a subsidiary of an international software corporation headquartered in Berlin. We operate in a global and very dynamic and growing market, developing mobile and server-based software solutions for audio identification and music recommendation. Our business partners include TV broadcasters, movie producers, mobile app developers and market research companies.
- You can become part of a great and agile team that’s motivated and enthusiastic about the projects it works on.
Our working climate is based on mutual trust and co-operation.
We offer a secure, long-term position in a workplace with opportunities for further career advancement.
mufin has a start-up vibe along with the security of a large-scale enterprise shareholder.
- Our working hours are flexible and remote work is possible.
- Free coffee, tea and fresh fruits are waiting for you every day.
- Successfully completed studies in business administration, economics, engineering economics or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience for software-oriented solutions with a proven track record of success
Ability to negotiate and manage business relationships independently
Highly motivated and organized self-starter, who can work independently
Great affinity for audio and music technology and a general deep understanding and interest in information technology
Exceptional analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Fluent spoken and written business English
Great team player and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to travel occasionally to clients and exhibitions
Interested in this challenge?
Then please send us your complete application (resume, cover letter, copies of diplomas or certificates) as a single PDF file if possible, stating your salary expectation and earliest starting date via email (Subject: Business Development Manager (B2B)) to email@example.com.